Thank you for reaching out to SoulOfAmerica via Contact US page. The world is constantly changing and has many perspectives for black travel. Good travel advice requires many perspectives and accurate information. Even without the COVID crisis, over time accurate listing information comes outdated and limits good travel planning. That is why we thank you for reaching out to update site listings and fix weblinks on Soul Of America. We also thank you for sharing destination tips to better inform fellow travelers.
A final note, there is no substitute for an experienced travel agent who regularly visits a destination of your choice or experienced local tour operator at the destination of your choice. That is why SoulOfAmerica weblinks to so many of the best black travel resources available.
Contact Us To
• Fix typos
• Fix broken web links (include the Page URL in your message)
• Requests for interviews
• Requests to add new businesses that appeal to audience
• Update business information for current listings
• Notify us that a business has closed
• Give constructive comments about our destination articles
Also use “Share Comments” at the bottom of Contact Us page, Calendar of Events and Travel Guide pages. We read them.
We Do Not Respond To
• Personal Itinerary Requests
• Event, cruise or tour questions; address those to the independent event, cruise or tour organizer
Soul Of America
Torrance, CA 90503
Hours: 8am – 4pm Pacific Standard Time
Jeanette Valentine, Editor-in-Chief